Posted on | February 28, 2010 | 4 Comments
My blog has been all down in the dumps for the past few days and I’m sorry for that. In an effort to revitalize myself, I’m going to post the top 10 reasons why my life rocks big fat piles of awesomeness.
1. J has seriously fat thighs… and I LOVE them. They are the cutest legs ever. I want to nibble on them but mostly manage to refrain.
2. Husband informed me today that it is my day to sit on the sofa and do nothing while he cleans the house pursuant to my instructions. I always wanted a trained house monkey… this is the closest I’ll ever get. (and he’s WAY hotter than any monkey…)
3. J might be the world’s cutest baby. I say “might” because I haven’t tested my theory although I one day hope to exploit his adorableness and make millions off his tiny little face.
4. Carolina actually won a game yesterday. I felt like I should paint my face.
5. I have some seriously kick butt friends around the globe, some I know for real, and some through blogland, who are about to beat my face in with all the happy smiley pep talks they’re sending my way. It’s much appreciated, seriously.
6. I’m get to see some fabulous old friends next weekend and I can’t wait to not only squish them but also to have them meet the (potential) cutest baby ever.
7. I went to the store for beer yesterday in anticipation of Sunday’s liquor laws in Georgia. WOO HOO! Take that Sunday Laws… I beat you this time! (for those of you who live in GA, don’t you just feel like you *have* to buy booze on Saturday, you know, just in case?)
8. Husband thinks I’m hot in my plaid maternity pj pants which I refuse to retire despite the fact that I have to hold them on when I stand up.
9. Last night I bought double fudge brownies iced with chocolate frosting and there are still two left. Hello, Lunch.
10. I get up every morning to a mostly healthy family and don’t have to deal with the horrors that some parents have to deal with. If you don’t follow the battle of little Layla Grace and you need something to remind you that you have it pretty good, check it out. It breaks my heart for her parents and makes me want to hold J tight, never let him go, and never get frustrated with him ever again. (online here: http://laylagrace.org/ or follow via Twitter: www.twitter.com/laylagrace)
So there ya have it. I should be riding high, right? I’ll pop in some 1950′s rock and roll and feel better in a jiffy!