Ask Away…

Posted on | April 23, 2010 | 13 Comments

I should label this one “Unoriginal Friday” because I stole this idea from Diana over at Hormonal Imbalances and it was such a good idea that several other bloggers have also stolen it. The problem is? It really depends on you guys. It can be a hit or a big, fat miss.

I’m hoping for a hit.

So here it is… in the comment section, you can ask me anything. ANYTHING. Okay, not anything. I’m not talking about sex and I will not tell you J’s real name, my real name, Husband’s real name, or where we work, live, shop, etc. But, I will answer almost anything else. So please ask away. I will leave it open for comments through Sunday only and then will post answers later. So put on your thinking cap and get to asking.

I know I’ve been slacking off on the content here lately and I promise to remedy that… one day soon. Until then, ask me anything!

Comments

13 Responses to “Ask Away…”

1. The Chandlers
    April 23rd, 2010 @ 12:07 pm

Why did you become a lawyer? (lame question right, I am not an original question asker).

2. Krista @ Not Mommy of the Year
    April 23rd, 2010 @ 12:13 pm

When J is old enough to start dating what do you hope to teach him about being in a releationship?

3. D
    April 23rd, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

I'm slightly new to your blog, so I'm sorry if you've already written about this.

What's your relationship like with your parents? Are you closer with one parent over the other? Explain please 🙂

4. Mama Pea
    April 23rd, 2010 @ 12:49 pm

If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?

In what way(s) do you think becoming a mom has changed you, for better or worse?

5. HarmSkills
    April 23rd, 2010 @ 1:22 pm

Ok I see youare a full time veg (me too!) is your hubby? if not, how do you guys do meals? my hubby eats meat, so sometimes we just cook dinner for ourselves, or sometimes if I make something like tacos ill make meat from him and beans for me… will you raise J as a veg? I have offered C meat (chicken nuggets, turkey) but he doesnt eat it. But he is so picky about everything

6. Rebekah @ Mom-In-A-Million
    April 23rd, 2010 @ 3:20 pm

What is your favorite flavor of t-box? Favorite flavor of Ben & Jerry's? Favorite flavor of Indian simmer sauce? Why won't you move to DC and be my neighbor so we can cook out on my deck and talk about blogging while our husbands teach our boys to play baseball?

This are not questions of earth shattering important, I realize…

7. Anne
    April 23rd, 2010 @ 10:51 pm

If you could have another career, what would it be and why.

Tell me the best thing about being a mom and the worst thing about being a mom.

8. Diana
    April 24th, 2010 @ 1:17 am

Ok. You said a million for me so… j/k

1. Do you want more kids?

2. What do you do in your free time? LOL – I mean when you are locked in the bathroom alone to just breathe?

3. When are you and I going to meet? 🙂

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you?

9. HarmSkills
    April 24th, 2010 @ 2:13 pm
  10. Raising Madison
    April 24th, 2010 @ 2:15 pm

I hope you get more answers to this post than I did when I tried it :).

Not really a question, but if you could write a letter to your younger self, what would it say? I've been wanting to do this myself and will probably do it in the next week or so.

11. The Mrs
    April 25th, 2010 @ 1:51 pm

1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

2. What do you love about your job? What do you hate?

3. What is a typical day like for you?

4. What is your favorite vacation to date?

12. Kiki
    April 26th, 2010 @ 3:30 am

I am really enjoying your blog! I am taking the LSAT this Oct and applying to law schools this fall. I really love reading about how you juggle a law career and a baby.
    So here are my questions

-I've had a lot of lawyers tell me that I should have my first baby in between 2L and 3L. Apparently it will be easier to juggle law school and a newborn rather than a new law career and a new born. What are your opinions?

-What type of law do you practice?

-How did you know that's what you wanted to focus on?

-Did you get a chance to study abroad in law school? If so where? If not where would you have wanted to study? & If not do you wish you would have?

-Do you speak any other languages?

-Lastly, what advice can you give me as I prep for the LSAT and go into law school?

I wish I could think of more!!

13. Megan
    April 26th, 2010 @ 4:50 pm

Have any advice for a late-20s professional girl who doesn't want to be single forever but is tired of men who can't handle a woman with her own career?