Guest Blogger

Posted on | June 21, 2010 | 8 Comments

Hey all… the lovely Metta1313 from over at 365 days: 30+ Mommyhood has graciously agreed to hijack my blog on one condition… that you tell her what to blog about!

If you aren’t familiar with “Abby’s Mom” then let me direct you over to her site.

You can also read my ode to her here.

Then come on back at leave a comment telling her just what you’d like to know… easy, right? Two rules: no sex and don’t ask her about her husband. Other than that…. have a good time!

Seriously, though, she is very cool and very sweet to help me out so don’t make her regret it… leave a lot of  questions!!

Comments

8 Responses to “Guest Blogger”

1. Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life
    June 22nd, 2010 @ 12:08 am

What is your MOST embarrassing experience ever?
    What is your favorite thing about being a Mom?
    If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Sorry not too creative :)

2. Dr. Mommy
    June 22nd, 2010 @ 12:30 am

What are your thoughts on being a working mom?
    How do you juggle baby, career, and marriage?

3. Amy
    June 22nd, 2010 @ 11:12 pm

Let us know how it goes! As a pregnant chick I'm trying to decide between Happiest Baby On the Block and Baby Wise for my future newborn. I'm interested to see how this is.

4. Devan @ Accustomed Chaos
    June 22nd, 2010 @ 11:29 pm

How about where you were 5 years ago, where you see yourself 5 years from now and where you see Abby 5 years from now ?

5. ~*Jess*~
    June 23rd, 2010 @ 7:57 pm

Why did you decide to teach at the school you do? Do you ever wish you taught elsewhere?

6. Gina
    June 24th, 2010 @ 12:17 am

How about "If I knew then what I know now" post – what would you have done different?

7. MrsPatterson
    June 24th, 2010 @ 12:48 am

What did you do to your parents as a teenager that you pray your kids never do to you (or do in general)?

8. Andrea
    June 24th, 2010 @ 8:36 pm

tips and tricks to balancing work and motherhood – making limited time in the evening work

• I'm a divorced, single mom to a pre-schooler, a full-time attorney, and a semi-reluctant vegetarian. I work hard and when given the chance, I play hard... but I'm almost never given the chance.

It's possible that I never outgrew 7th grade mentality, as I still laugh when anyone says anything that can be remotely construed as sexual. Let's face it, if you're not down with "That's what s/he said" at the end of almost any sentence, we're probably not going to get along all that well.

I drink more than I should, I run more than I should, and I laugh as much as I can. So I'm pretty much winning at life.