In Case You Were Wondering…

Posted on | July 27, 2011 | 9 Comments

Panda and Mickey Mouse are having quite the eventful day…

Once I taught them how to type, it was all systems go.

Working hard....

Until Panda found the gavel. And decided he would go all Judge Judy on Mickey’s behind.

Judge Panda: Fear Me.

Judge Panda "threw the book" at Mickey Mouse. Poor Mickey.

Missing J

And then they got away from me… and all hell broke loose.

Clearly Panda and Mickey need better supervision. And better role models.

In related news, perhaps I needed more coffee this morning.  Or maybe better supervision.  Or just to grow up a bit so that Mickey on a copier didn’t totally crack me up.

Comments

9 Responses to “In Case You Were Wondering…”

1. Roxanne
    July 27th, 2011 @ 1:55 pm

This just cracked me up. Thanks for the smile. I needed it today!

2. New Mom on the Blog
    July 27th, 2011 @ 1:57 pm

FUNNIEST BLOG POST EVER.

Throwing the book at Mickey made me spit coffee on my screen. HILARIOUS.

3. Maggie
    July 27th, 2011 @ 2:57 pm

No, no! Never grow up so much that Mickey on the copier doesn’t make you crack up! Classic!

4. Ruthie
    July 27th, 2011 @ 3:05 pm

Made. My. Day. Thank you!

5. Karey
    July 27th, 2011 @ 3:43 pm

Laughed out loud. Not EVEN kidding. Thanks for this, I totally needed it today. :) :)

6. Mrs. MidAtlantic
    July 27th, 2011 @ 4:02 pm

YES! We got a butt photocopy! AWESOME!!!

7. beachmum
    July 27th, 2011 @ 8:23 pm

Hilarious. Do I see a continuing storyline here?

8. Chandler Francis
    July 28th, 2011 @ 9:50 am

But most importantly, did J think that Mickey and Panda’s day at the office was awesome!?

9. Law Momma
    July 28th, 2011 @ 10:20 am

YES! He asked to see the pictures again and again and just grinned from ear to ear. Then all night he said “Mickey and Panda snuggled with picture of J!”

• I'm a divorced, single mom to a pre-schooler, a full-time attorney, and a semi-reluctant vegetarian. I work hard and when given the chance, I play hard... but I'm almost never given the chance.

It's possible that I never outgrew 7th grade mentality, as I still laugh when anyone says anything that can be remotely construed as sexual. Let's face it, if you're not down with "That's what s/he said" at the end of almost any sentence, we're probably not going to get along all that well.

I drink more than I should, I run more than I should, and I laugh as much as I can. So I'm pretty much winning at life.