Interviews

Posted on | February 23, 2012 | 8 Comments

I’ve been swamped this week so my posts have been… sporadic.  I read something adorable on Pinterest about interviewing your kids and because J doesn’t get enough exposure on here (ha. ha. ha.) I thought I’d do that today.  This way, you can all see just how freaking adorable my child is! 🙂  Also, forgive the weirdness of my saying his name… I was trying to get him to say his full name and then thought better of it since this is the internet! Didn’t want to share too many details… 🙂

So without further ado… J’s thoughts on life:

Comments

8 Responses to “Interviews”

1. mrsl
    February 23rd, 2012 @ 9:48 am

This is too cute for words! First, those curls! Swoon. And I love his little laugh. I’m definitely saving this idea for when my daughter can talk.

2. facie
    February 23rd, 2012 @ 10:26 am

Yep, adorable. Love, love, love his hair. I will admit at first I was thinking blue and white must be Penn State. 🙂

I recommend doing a written interview as well at least once a year. I have done it a few times with my eight-year-old and wish I would have started when she was younger. I do enjoy looking back at her school memories book to see how her colors, friends, TV shows, etc., have changed since she was four.

You have a great voice by the way. Melodic (or some better adjective)!

3. Heather Griffitts Clark
    February 23rd, 2012 @ 10:50 am

I agree with facie! It’s nice to have a voice with your blog! Very pretty 🙂

What a fantastic idea, LM!!

4. Mary
    February 23rd, 2012 @ 12:54 pm

ha, ha, ha, so darn cute, thanks for sharing him. Mary

5. Rachel D
    February 23rd, 2012 @ 2:14 pm

Super cute! I laughed out loud when J said “I wanna see it” because my daughter (same age) is impossible to videotape lately now that she has figured out that she can watch the video. She spends the whole video craning to see the little screen and saying “I wanna see it!”.

6. Jackie Henson
    February 23rd, 2012 @ 7:26 pm

aww how cute! ty for sharing Jude’s interview 🙂

7. Laura
    February 24th, 2012 @ 4:13 pm

Ha! As a lifelong UNC fan living in Va, I really wanted to hear his version of the Tarheel song! Adorable!

8. Sarah